EDIT MY ACCOUNT
Delivery and Collection Fee
Delivery and collection within 10 KM radius will be charge RM10 per trip. Delivery and collection above 10KM incur charges of MYR1.00 / KM.
Additional charge of MYR15.00 per trip for delivery and collection before 08:00 and after 17:00. Driver's Age And Licence Reguirements
The drivers must be between 23 and 65 years old. Other nationals who hold a valid driving licence in English can drive in Malaysia for a maximum of 3 months. Probational license holders will not be accepted.
Minimun rental 1 day or 24 hours. Extension above 12 hours consider full day rate.
- For driver service working hour is 08.00-17.00
- Overtime pay driver MYR20.00 per hour.
- Toll & parking charged not included.
- Overnight surcharge MYR100 per night for driver.
- No bank commitment
- Zero risk on Depreciation Cost
- Guarantee Car replacement
- Provide rental car for long term or for additional information please contact (+60128058004/+60128290755)
- 300KM per day
Please bring a photocopy of your identity card/passport, driving licences, business card or any relevant document to verify your working/home address.
During vehicle collection, the hirer is required to check for any damage or missing part to the vehicles. If the hirer found any damage or missing part before collect the vehicle please inform our team immediately. Any damage or missing part that is not reported earlier will be considered under the hirer responsibility
- All vehicles are fully insured with standard motor vehicle policy. However the hirer is responsible for excess not exceeding MYR2,000 (Group A), MYR3,000 (Group B), MYR5,000 (Group C) and MYR10,000 (Group D).
- The hirer can reduce the excess to MYR500 (Group A - B) and MYR1,000 (Group C - D) by purchasing optional Excess Protection for MYR20.00 per day (Group A), MYR30.00 per day (Group B), MYR40.00 per day (Group C) and MYR50.00 per day (Group D).
- All insurance and excess protection do not apply for damage or lost due to careless action, negligence, illegal or improper use of the vehicle. The insurance and excess protection also not cover for tyre punctures, burst tyres, fuel errors, battery damage because of forgotten turned off electrical devices and loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
- The accident or damage only applies for collision between two moving objects. Any damage while the vehicle is stationary will be under hirer’s full responsibility and subjected to the above excess and excess protection.
- For damage which involves a third party, the hirer is required to get information from the third party driver which include the driver’s name, IC/Passport, driving licence and vehicle registration number. If the claim cannot be made against third party insurance, all damage will be under hirer’s responsibility and subjected to the above excess or excess protection.
- The hirer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance and excess protection is void if the vehicle is driven on unsealed and unmade road or surface.
- The hirer is required to contact our representatives to inform us for any event of accidents or car theft
- A police report should be made within 24 hours after the accidents or from the time you’ve found out the theft or loss. The police report should be obtained in writing.
- No security deposit if hirer can provide relevant document such as identity card/passport, driving licenses, business card or any relevant document to verify your working/home address.
- We have the right to charge a security deposit if the hirer is unable to proof as mention above.
1. Security deposit of RM300-RM1,000 will charge on hirer Credit Card or Debit Card.
2. The security deposit will be refunded after 10-14 working days. (Subject to the car is returned in good condition & no summon issued).
- Smoking is prohibited inside the car. Penalty MYR300 will be charged for cleaning any unpleasant odour.
- All traffic/parking summons (if any) will be under hirer responsibility. Penalty MYR50 will be charged if the customer failed to pay the summons within the time specified after we send notification.
- For long term rental, the hirer is responsible to return the car at our nearest branch if the car is due for servicing. We reserve the right to charge penalty of MYR1.00 per KM after 500 KM exceeding the service limit.
- Speed limit for highway in Malaysia is 110 KM/hr, while normal road is 90 KM/hr. Please drive carefully and obey traffic rules.
- Please inform us if you want to return or extend the rental.
- All cancellation must be notified 24 hours before the pick up date. We reserve the right to charge full day rental for cancellation less than 24 hours.
- In the event of early termination or before the rental agreement period end, the hirer has no right to refund any or part of the charges.
- All cancellations must be notified with formal notice, in writing, 24 hours before the pick up date. We reserve the right to charge full day rental for cancellation less than 24 hours.
- Formal notice in writing must be email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject cancellation of Reservation Number (Booking No.)
- We must receive a cancellation notice a minimum of 24hrs before the pick up date (vehicle collection)
- We will process the refund for full rental amount within 1-3 working days.
- No refund will be given for hirer fails to show up (cancellation without notice)
- If a booking is cancelled within 7 to 14 days from pick up, the renter will be charged 30% of the rental amount as cancellation fee and the balance will be refunded back.
- If a booking is cancelled within 2 to 7 days from pick up, the renter will be charged 50% of the rental amount as cancellation fee and the balance will be refunded back.
- If a booking is cancelled within 1 day from pick up, the renter will be charged 80% of the rental amount as cancellation fee and the balance will be refunded back
- Effective From 1st September 2018, the Sales and Services Tax (SST) will replace the Goods and Services Tax (GST) in Malaysia. Hire and drive car is one of taxable services are subject to the service tax. The Service Tax rate is fixed at 6%. Our SST No. Y58-1809-32000005.